Advertiser: Wellington Combined Taxis LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
About the business
Wellington Combined Taxis currently have an opportunity for a Finance Clerk
About the role
The Finance Clerk is responsible to the Finance Manager
- Providing a high standard of service to customers who present at the front counter of Combined Finance.
- Promoting and maintaining the image of the Company as a courteous organisation by handling all enquiries from his/her customers in an ethical, friendly, efficient and dignified manner.
- Arranging for drivers to be paid for all factoring transactions (manual and electronic) and pay in office jobs.
- Data processing.
- Assisting drivers with queries.
- Acting in accordance with Policies and Procedures as outlined in various manuals – all in an accurate and timely manner.
Skills and experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills / Excel Skills
- Confidence to deal with a diverse culture within the work environment
- Experience in a business support role
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with a good sense of humour
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?