Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson
Advertiser: All Trades Labour HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Hawkes Bay
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
These roles are for experienced Mechanical Engineering Draftspersons who can knows the Solidworks program inside & out!
Extensive Solidworks knowledge including sound understanding in sheet metal functions
5+ years’ experience in mechanical/industrial design
Extensive knowledge of sheet metal folding – you must know what is possible and what is not
Knowledge of fabrication techniques including mechanical fixing and welding
Experience with laser cutting and/or turret punching sheet metal parts in small to medium sized assemblies
You will be part of a small team working with other experienced tradespeople and when you are not programming, you will be expected to assist the team with their workshops duties.
Successful candidates will have great work ethic and willingness to learn new skills.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a design engineer?