Sales & Marketing CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career?
Florentines Patisserie is a large manufacturing company of premium frozen cakes and desserts for the food-service and retail sectors throughout Australasia.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join us at Florentines Patisserie head office. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop and build on your current sales and marketing experience.
This role will have set areas of responsibility as Sales and Marketing Coordinator but also include PA duties to the Managing Director
Key Responsibilities are:
- Assist the sales and marketing team and company executives with product pricing, sales development and other special projects/product development as needed.
- Create and update all sales and marketing collateral; i.e. flyers, catalogues, price lists, etc.
- Maintain customer files – keep detailed records of relevant contacts
- Planning and implementation of promotional calendar and tracking of promotion success
- Customer services: liaison with customers (e.g. handling requests about prices, ETA, stock level queries, customised promotional materials, etc.) as well as suppliers, sales, and production
- Update company website and social media as needed
- Database management: creating and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOP's), customer relationship management
- Competitor analysis across various markets (food-service, retail, contracts, etc.)
- Sales analysis and strategic recommendations
- Office management: managing services within the office and being first point of contact
- Degree in Business/Marketing preferred
- Time management skills; focus on urgent and important tasks; following up and meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies and work independently in a pressurised fast moving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – including Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher. Demonstrate ability to learn new systems quickly
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with internal services and external customers; collaborate well with others.
- Positive, problem solving 'can do' attitude.
Applicants for this position should be New Zealand citizens or residents.
If you possess the above qualities, are results focused and enjoy a challenge to make this role your own, please submit your cover letter and CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?