Warehouse Assistant (Part Time)
Advertiser: You Know We Ain't LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
You Know We Ain't Limited (YKWAL) designs & distributes the NZ clothing labels, Lower & Five Each. YKWAL also operates the Lower Clothing retail chain, with stores in the Bay of Plenty, Hawkes Bay, Palmerston North and Wellington and online via www.lower.co.nz
YKWAL are in a growth phase, and are seeking an energetic and motivated Warehouse Assistant to facilitate the day to day movement of stock within the YKWAL warehouse. The role requires speed, initiative, adaptability, and most of all accuracy. The ideal candidate will be someone with sound numeracy and computer skills, is very comfortable with Microsoft Excel, and has a desire to get on board with YKWAL in an entry level role with exposure to all areas of the company.
- Weekly restocking of Lower retail stores
- Processing of inward goods
- Wholesale order fulfillment
- Coordination of job orders with external parties (screen printing/embroidery etc)
- Regular stocktakes (internal & external)
- Data entry and product code creation
- Invoicing & credit note generation
- Customer Service, first point of contact for our wholesale customers (email & phone)
In the role of Part Time Warehouse Assistant you will work directly with the Logistics Manager to prioritise and balance an ever changing and constant workload. This is a physical role, with a lot of heavy lifting (cartons up to 20kg to be carried upstairs etc). Our warehouse is very hot in summer, and very cold in winter.
Note: A clean, Full Drivers License is a requirement for this role
Our Head Office and Warehouse is located in Mount Maunganui, this is a part time role 2 days per week minimum between Monday – Wednesday, 8am-4:30pm. There is flexibility available around which days/hours are worked. This position has the potential to grow towards full time work, and additional hours will be required during peak periods & holidays.
Applications close Friday 25th January, required start date is asap in February
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?