Office Admin Assistant
Advertiser: Donaldson Brown Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Join New Zealand’s fastest growing Insurance Brokering Team.
Donaldson Brown Insurance Brokers Ltd (DBIB) are a 100% NZ owned and operated Insurance Broker. Based in Parnell Auckland, our vision is to deliver world class risk management solutions for multi-national, NZ corporate, SME and individual customers. These solutions are sourced from local and international markets in a completely transparent manner. That’s new and different.
DBIB have removed any real or perceived conflict of interest as we work in the best interests of our customers. DBIB provides advice to our customers on general, life, disability and health insurance.
The business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Office Admin Assistant to support our brokers with their day to day activities.
You must have an eye for detail and accuracy, be able to manage your time extremely well, have the ability to work under pressure and be a team communicator.
The main responsibilities are:
- System processing and electronic filing for new and existing clients
- Upkeep of client records
- Funding quotes
- Produce and upkeep of Declarations
- End of month system processes
Donaldson Brown is a dynamic and disruptive team. We have strong work and family values and offer a flexible work environment.
So if you are looking for a new position in a fun filled environment where at the end of the day you can leave work behind, then talk to us – you won’t regret it!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?