Bee Keepers wanted - need to have experience
Advertiser: Ellie Group Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
Ellie Group Ltd. (Ellie Recruitment) established in 2018, believe that we are the right choice for companies who value their people. From the way that we do business to the way that we live our lives.
We have recently partnered up with a great reputable company and have the following position available:
- Beekeeper (permanent)
The apiaries are mostly in the South Auckland area particularly Manurewa and Drury areas, therefore you will need your own car and a valid drivers licence to get around the sites.
It's What You Make of It. You will need to have high energy levels and enjoy working long days in order to see results.
What you will need to be successful in these roles:
A can-do attitude, and desire to be the best is essential in this innovative company.
Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and the ability to think outside the box will help you towards a rewarding career.
Beekeepers need to be fit and strong both mentally and physically. Peak season can require longer hours, nights, and weekend work at times.
- Sense of Humour
- Curious Mind
- Driven to Succeed
- Team Player
- Manual Driver's License (HT an advantage)
- Physically Fit - capable of lifting 20kg+
- Enjoy Working Outdoors
- Good Communication Skills (English)
- Enthusiasm About Bees and Nature
This position will best suit someone who currently resides in the South Auckland area.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Want to know more? get in touch with Elena today on
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected hourly rate?