Group Systems Administrator & Support
Advertiser: Carpet Court NZ LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team.
As a well-known and trusted Kiwi brand (You know, that Rhino walking through the living room) we're always looking for the best people to work with us. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic IT professional to provide exceptional service levels to the wider Carpet Court Group. This is a Level 1 and 2 desk / field service position that will be providing BAU and project support. This role will predominately be split between two sites, Auckland CBD and North Shore.
- Providing 1st and 2nd Level Support and resolution of IT issues
- Manage and collaborate with existing external vendor support services
- Onsite IT assistance for Carpet Court and Curtain Studio sites as well as retail stores nationally
- Setup and Install IT hardware, software, and mobile devices (on premise and cloud)
- Contribute to the planning and execution of various improvement projects
- Administration of IT assets
- At least 2+ years in a related IT support position
- Experience troubleshooting information management systems (ERP & CRM)
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft stack & MYOB
- Worked in a Citrix environment
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT professional to continue to develop their career while working for a large NZ company. We offer a competitive salary, staff training, as well as excellent staff benefits. If you're looking for a varied role, a step-up in responsibility, and want to be part of a genuinely exciting NZ brand, then this could be the career opportunity for you.
Want to be part of a genuinely exciting NZ brand? Apply today!
Applicants for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
As we receive a large amount of applications for these roles, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?