Administrator, Accounts, Box Office
Advertiser: Stepping Stone ProductionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Performing Arts
This well known Performing Arts and Conference Venue is looking for some to join and add to a energetic dynamic enthusiastic team.
• This unique position looks after the main Box office for the Theatre which includes ticketing for shows, entering all the information and show set ups, trouble shooting and to reconcile all the ticketing procedures. Work with the system provider. Complete the show reconciliation and invoicing.
• You will be imputing all the debtors and creditors and overseeing the bank reconciliations through Xero accounting systems, having a good knowledge of this system would be an advantage but not essential.
• Preparing and reconciling cash bar and eftpos payments.
• Prepare and input invoices for payment, overseeing the cash flow and monthly financial requirements.
• Have experience with payroll and GST payments.
• Closely work with our Venue Manager and Marketing personally with reference to sales, Venue and Show promotion.
• Deal with the public when enquiring and purchasing tickets.
Core areas of knowledge, skills and experience required:
• A relevant business administration and a minimum of 5 years of office experience.
• Accounts experience essential and a tenacity to get things right and balanced
• Excellent organisational time management and problem solving skills
• A positive friendly “can do” attitude and flexibility and a desire to contribute positively to the team environment. Must have good customer service skills.
• High attention to detail and ability to multi-task are a necessity.
• Confidentiality and reliability essential.
• Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting software and competency with Microsoft Office and windows.
• Applicants must have NZ residency.
• Salary will be in line with experience.
If you feel this sounds like you then please apply by email to Melanie.Chandler-Winters@turnercentre.co.nz or Post your covering letter and CV to P.O. Box 922 Kerikeri
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?