Bivouac Outdoor Hamilton - Part-Time Retail Sales Assistant
Advertiser: Outdoor HoldingsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $16.50 - $19.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Up to 20 hours per week but must include a Sunday.
Bivouac Outdoor Hamilton - Permanent Part-time Retail Sales Assistant
Bivouac Outdoor is a leading retailer of top quality outdoor clothing and equipment with 10 stores throughout New Zealand.
The position of Part-Time Sales Assistant offers applicants the chance to work with a friendly and hard working team selling a huge range of high quality outdoor products. You will be working with top brands such as Icebreaker, North Face, Arc'teryx and Osprey.
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, self motivated person to join the Sales Team in our Hamilton store. This will be a great opportunity to start or progress your career in retail. Sales experience is desirable but all training will be provided.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Previous Retail/Hospitality experience
- Keen Interest in the Outdoors
- Ability to work Weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday) and Holidays
- Flexibility to cover leave and unforeseen absences
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day shop floor sales
- Stock management
- Ensuring customers have enjoyable experiences in the outdoors
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
- Coaching and training to set you up for success
- Generous staff discounts
If you want to be part of a great team please apply ASAP or drop your CV into our store. We are ready to interview now and start the right person straight away.
To gain a better understanding of our business please visit www.bivouac.co.nz.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have experience in a sales role?