Warehouse Pick/Packer RequiredPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Our busy warehouse / distribution centre in Avondale is requiring an enthusiastic person, who is able to think on their feet to complete our pick/pack team.
The successful applicant will possess excellent numerical, reading and communication skills - and importantly, attention to detail.
Also necessary is the ability to work within a team and individually.
Good health and a certain level of fitness is required, as the majority of the working day will be on your feet moving at pace. The role will include the lifting of large and/or heavy boxes at times.
Should you possess all the skills above, this role could suit someone who has a few years solid experience in the workforce.
We are looking for someone wanting a career and willing to learn all aspects of warehousing from the basics.
If this sounds like you, please sent your CV to email@example.com
NO TELEPHONE CALLS, NO AGENCIES
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?