Communications and Markerting Manager
Advertiser: Victoria University of Wellington Students' AssociationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Other
The Victoria University of Wellington Students' Association (VUWSA) is looking for a creative Communications and Marketing Manager to grow our engagement with our students, university community and key stakeholders.
As Communications and Marketing Manager, your role is to:
- Improve member engagement through the delivery of relevant and inclusive communications.
- Oversee all VUWSA communications with a view to promoting VUWSA in a positive manner to VUWSA members, the University community and key stakeholders.
- Provide coordination in the planning, development and implementation of communication in relation to all VUWSA initiatives, events, services, etc.
- Support research, surveys, focus groups and other feedback measures to inform service delivery
- This is a hands on roles, with some occasional evening hours.
Independent from the University, VUWSA is governed by a student executive who set the strategic direction for the organisation. The executive also run campaigns and represent student views to the University and other relevant bodies.
The operational delivery arm of VUWSA is led by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Through this arm we provide a range of services to students, including a confidential advocacy support advice service; representation; a diverse welfare portfolio; representation group support; a varied events programme (including Orientation Week events); and an award winning student magazine Salient.
If you would like to be part of a fun, motivated and positive team committed to improving the overall student experience at Victoria University of Wellington, please apply or visit the VUWSA website for a full job description- http://www.vuwsa.org.nz/careers/
Applications close when the perfect appliant has applied.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?