Customer Services Administrator - Maternity Leave Cover
Advertiser: Varcoe Air Conditioning and Heat PumpsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Are you seeking a Team Administrator role to keep you busy for the next year? Are you proactive and have demonstrated initiative in your work?
We are searching for a proactive self-starter to for the next 12-15 months to cover maternity leave.
- 12-15 month fixed-term contract
- Excellent team and company culture
- Fast paced environment
- Starting Part Time hours during Hand over to progress to Full time
You will be expected to -
- Review and assess customer service contracts.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Review customer complaints.
- Track customer complaint resolution.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information. Analyse relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service,
- Productivity and profitability. Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service
- Evaluate and performance manage staff.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Ensure all team activities are compliant with Company Health & Safety policies.
In Addition you must be –
- A minimum of 3 years customer service experience.
- Friendly, confident telephone manner
- Willingness to do a variety of duties
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?