Volunteer Recruitment Co-ordinator (Central/Lower North)
Advertiser: Chapman Employment Relations LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Having gone through some recent positive changes in order to grow their membership, GirlGuiding are repositioned for the future and are very excited to offer a range of newly created positions to achieve their objectives, including offering some great programmes that meet the needs of a diverse range of girls in our communities
As the Co-ordinator for Volunteer Recruitment, you will believe in what GirlGuiding stands for and will want to play a part in making it happen. Recruitment experience is important in this role as the sourcing and attracting of quality volunteers and their retention through great initiatives will be a key objective for this role.
Reporting to the Central/Lower North Area Manager, you will be working effectively as a member of the New Zealand wide recruitment team to ensure the timely processing of volunteer enquiries and placement in groups to reduce the current waiting lists GirlGuiding NZ has.
In conjunction with staff and key volunteers, you will also closely monitor membership numbers, trends, waitlists and volunteer changes to ensure a proactive targeted approach to volunteer recruitment which will contribute to girl membership growth and long-term retention.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- proven experience in HR administration and recruitment processes
- the ability to support recruitment initiatives and practices
- excellent communication skills and the ability to engage people effectively
- attention to detail
- proven experience using your initiative and problem solving skills
- be proficient in the use of MS Office.
This position is full time and would ideally suit someone living in the greater Hamilton & Wellington area. For the right candidate, the possibility to work from home could be an option. Experience in volunteer based organisations would be an advantage.
If you want to be part of our exciting future, please provide a covering letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of the job description for this role or if you would like to view other positions available with GirlGuiding NZ please go to https://girlguidingnz.org.nz/about-us/vacancies/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?