Territory Manager FMCG Auckland & Upper North IslandPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Kiwicare is fast becoming a household name in the garden care and pest control category. We’re a New Zealand company with a strong reputation of producing innovative products that help people become heroes in their homes and gardens. You’ll find our products on shelves in all major hardware stores, garden centres and supermarkets. We’re on an exciting journey and have been experiencing continued year on year growth.
Due to this exceptional growth we are seeking a Territory Manager FMCG to service and increase sales and distribution in the supermarket channels throughout the upper North Island. This position is based in Auckland and covers a territory from Auckland to Taupo with regular out of town travel required.
This is a newly created role to support our growth and would suit a candidate with current FMCG experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a large territory focusing on growing sales and distribution while maximising in-store presence of our brands
- Building and fostering strong relationships with store level grocery managers and buyers
- In-store negotiation and ensuring compliance and execution of Head Office promotions
- Presenting category data to influence and grow sales and distribution
- Maintaining and reporting of a regular call cycle
The successful candidate will bring:
- 2-3 years of proven selling and territory management experience in the FMCG industry (Grocery channel)
- Passion for sales and working autonomously in the field
- A strong work ethic and a passion for growth
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Organised with strong planning skills to enable sales execution
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus
- Fully maintained company vehicle along with standard tools of the trade, e.g. phone and tablet
- Driven and supportive team culture
- Full product training
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work Visa and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Applications, along with a covering letter and curriculum vitae can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing candidates as they are received, so please don’t delay in submitting your CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?