Medical Receptionist - Christchurch
Advertiser: Fendalton Eye ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic people person to join our team as our front office person. You would be joining Dr David Kent and his dedicated team at Fendalton Eye Clinic providing excellence in ophthalmology specialising in refractive laser eye surgery. This is a busy frontline reception role requiring a friendly, professional empathetic person who has excellent communication skills and can remain calm under pressure.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Welcoming patients, callers and others while determining and fulfilling their needs
. Answering email inquiries promptly
· Liaise with clinical staff to ensure appointments run to schedule
· Accurately input confidential personal information
· Experience working with Microsoft office software.
· Previous experience with Best Practice (Houston Medical) Software would be a definite advantage though not essential. Being receptive to and having the ability to pick up new computer systems quickly is imperative
· Exceptional organisational and time management skills
· Exceptional customer service using excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Efficient and courteous with an eye for detail
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated
· Professional caring attitude
The position is full time, you must be available to Monday through to Friday. Only apply if you have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Please use APPLY NOW button on Seek website to apply, address your application to Jane Patterson, Business Manager. Applications for this role close on Sunday, 27th January 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?