Advertiser: United Flower Auction LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
The New Zealand flower industry is a fast-paced environment that needs individuals who are capable of thinking on their feet and ready to trail blaze modern initiatives.
United Flower Growers is New Zealand’s largest flower marketing company, operating from five branches nationally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties.
This role is based from UFG’s Support Office branch located in Auckland at the NZ Flower Trade Center in Mt Wellington.
You will assist our Marketing Manager in organizing campaigns, developing copy, running social media pages, and carrying out marketing strategies for the New Zealand Flower Industry.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
This is a full-time position that requires a commitment of a minimum of 40/hours per week with the option of flexibility for the right candidate.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in organizing various projects / events
- Conducting market research and analysing reports/questionnaires
- Contribute to marketing/media plans including print and digital
- Plan, coordinate and manage all social media channels
- Take responsibility for website(s), content management and online marketing
- Co-ordinating the production of material through design studios, agencies and printers
- Develop outstanding marketing collateral and support to all branches
- Work on project based initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong digital knowledge and experience across online and social channels within similar position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- The ability to work well under pressure, to tight deadlines with strong prioritisation skills
- Experience in the flower industry or a relevant field is a strong advantage
- Experience with the Adobe Suite of design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a strong advantage
If you are creative, a good communicator and have a positive up-beat outlook, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close 5.00pm Thursday 31st January 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?