Technical Specialist / Service Support
Advertiser: Seeka LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Seeka Limited is a company focused on achieving excellence, providing service and using innovation to provide returns to both our growers and the company.
We are out seeking a talented Technical Specialist to join our hard working IT Team located at Seeka’s Head Office, Te Puke. This role is accountable for enabling a service to support all software applications, hardware and systems running within the Seeka environment to ensure smooth, uninterrupted, operational performance. The role provides second tier contact and management of both software and hardware issues. Some travel may also be required.
Due to seasonal requirements that the horticulture industry brings, there will be a requirement to provide weekend and after hours support when necessary.
The successful applicant will have:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Experience extracting useful information and translating it into actionable objectives.
- Previous experience using software and other computer based technology either in Seeka specific programmes or using similar software platforms.
- 2+ years in a similar role with specific experience in systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, installation, evaluation and operational management, management and operation of IT systems.
Our ideal person will have strong verbal and interpersonal skills, is a team player and can think on their feet. They will have the ability to be creative, innovative and show initiative. This person will be well organised, analytical, self-motivated, meets deadlines and works well under pressure.
Benefits include Life & Trauma cover and Medical Insurance.
If you think you tick all these boxes and can bring zest and the ability to make this role your own and fruitful, apply now!
Applications close: 23 January 2019 and interviews won’t start until the beginning of February 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How would you rate your English language skills?