Financial & Management AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Financial & Management Accountant
Time for a change in 2019
Our successful Tauranga manufacturing business with 100 employees is looking for a commercially savvy accountant to compliment the management team. We have a new office environment with a proactive team who are focused on growing our business.
The right person will see the accounting function as equally looking back as projecting forward. You will enjoy problem solving and developing processes to fine tune the way the business receives and forecasts its financial and analytical data. You will be a key part of future decision making and development of the business’s growth plans.
The successful candidate will need to be able to show they have the following experience;
- Degree qualified
- Delivery of a solid set of quarterly financial statements (& will assist in board pack)
- Management of cash flow, job costs, business planning and annual budget preparation
- Performance improvement & measurement
- Management of funding
- Working capital / cost reduction methodologies
- NZ FBT, GST, GAAP & IFRS
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong verbal, written communication at all business levels
- Commercial experience of a minimum of 5 years.
If you want to use your business qualification & your management accounting skills to make a real impact, then make the change.
Please send your cover letter and CV to by the 31st January 2019.
Applicants must have New Zealand experience and be eligible to work here.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?