Production ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $60,000 - $69,999 depending on level of experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
We are a leading events (UnoLoco) and design (Hula) agency based in central Auckland. We are passionate about finding creative solutions for our clients, as such our people need to be the most professional, capable, and talented people in the business.
Hula - The business communications, content and design side of our business is looking for a new Production Manager. This role combines client, and production management, is the main conduit to efficient workflow
The Role Includes:
- Successfully overseeing the production management of a number of video projects at any time, spanning from shoot planning, crewing, logistics planning, and mastering.
These could be Auckland, Nationwide, or international productions.
- Support Producer/Director with their briefs ensuring all of their production requirements are met
- Manage video production resource allocating hours to team members through the support of the Producer/Director and Strategy Director
- Assess and flag any potential bottle necks ahead of time, to organise additional resource.
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for video clients
- Project manage/track milestones across video projects.
- Send reminders to the relevant internal stakeholders to ensure deadlines and client expectations are met.
- Open new jobs/leads in our internal system (Work Flow Max) for seamless and transparent work flow
- Provide estimates alongside the Producer / Director through WFM for each video project
- Reconcile projects with the Producer / Director prior to invoicing.
- Process all invoices relevant to projects and allocate them to the appropriate job
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
- Ensure all projects are on schedule
- Support and liaise with some clients when appropriate across emails, phone, and in client meetings
- Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
The ideal candidate will have a background in Production Management, but possibly more suited to someone who wants to move up from a Co-Ordinator or Junior Production Manager (Based on Salary expectations of what we can offer)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?