Property Management Administrator / Receptionist (8.30am-3.30pm hrs)
Advertiser: Watson Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Manawatu, Rest of Manawatu
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Do you pride yourself on your flair for outstanding customer service and 'can do' attitude?
Due to expansion and growth, a unique opportunity has arisen to be the customer service star for our Feilding Property Management team!
You'll provide essential customer support and service to our clients and assist our Property Managers and Business Development Manager with keeping our Property Management services running smoothly.
This opportunity offers:
Watson Integrity is a local family owned, award-winning and innovative Real Estate and Property Management company, providing exceptional service. Our growing team of property consultants, property managers, and support staff are part of our family and share our belief in integrity, honesty, and ethical business practices.
We strive to provide 5-star service to our clients and our reputation is built on integrity, communication, customer care and results. We are looking for candidates who will uphold our reputation and brand by delivering exceptional customer service. We also offer outstanding property management training and ongoing support from specialized industry experts, including the potential for qualifications in this area.
Skills required for this role:
- Ability to go above and beyond when providing both phone and face to face genuine customer service.
- Positive, friendly and approachable with a 'can do' attitude
- An interest in the property management industry
- Strong team player, integrity and work ethic
- Good attention to detail, methodical and self-manager of tasks within deadlines
- Ability to liase with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Lodging highly accurate administration documentation and files
- Great initiative and ability to problem solve
- Excellent Computer and technology skills
- Previous experience in a front of house/reception role
- NCEA Numeracy and Literacy (Level 3)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in administration or front-line customer service role
- Current, clean New Zealand driver's licence
- MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand
This is an exceptional opportunity within a supportive, fun and forward thinking, leading-edge company.
This is a part-time position that will eventually evolve to be a full time role.
Remuneration will reflect the skills of the successful applicant.
Applications close at 5pm, 25 January 2019.
DO NOT DELAY, apply via SEEK now and send us a copy of your CV and COVER LETTER that addresses all the criteria above.
Your application will be confidentially managed.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?