Advertiser: Youth PathwaysMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Are you an experienced and motivated Youth Worker?
If you want to make a difference in the lives of some of our most at-risk young people, then read on as this could be the job for you.
Youth Pathways is a not-for-profit organisation that provides intensive wrap-a-round services to at risk youth aged 14-18 years and their family/Caregivers.
We provide pathways for young people at various levels from mentoring through to intensive daily support. All young people have an individual plan developed specific to their needs.
To undertake this role the successful person will need:
- To hold a current full drivers licence
- To be flexible with work hours
- To be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Experience in working with Youth
- The ability to work in an inter-agency collaborative setting
Advantages the successful person will have:
- Bi-Cultural knowledge and awareness of Tikanga Maori
- Experience in planning and report writing
Employment will be subject to a clear NZ Police vet and background check under the requirements of the vulnerable children's act 2014 and a NZ Police vetting.
Applications close: Friday 18th January 2019 @ 5pm
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working with young people with complex needs?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?