Dispatch / Packing Store person
Advertiser: Gropak LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Gropak is a prepacking / process operation in the ever changing FMCG Produce environment. We are seeking a Dispatch / Packing Store Person. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work in a team within a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate for this role has experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail and is committed to workplace health and food safety.
- Coordinate dispatch and the delivery of goods with freight companies
- Strong record keeping, attention to detail with good numeracy and literacy skills
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Confident working without supervision
- Computer Literate
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management with in deadlines
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety & food safety rules and regulations
- Committed to quality, safety and communication
- Team-oriented and self-directed with attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Punctual with a tidy appearance
- Prepared to work in a 2 degree too 10 degree chilled environment
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift driver?