Sales and Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: DarkrideMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- $15,000 - $19,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
This is an opportunity to join a New Zealand family owned and operated business. We sell fun! The Darkride is an award winning virtual reality ride. Darkride first opened in Queenstown in 2013 with Darkride Rotorua opening in 2016. The Hologate Virtual Reality experience was added to Darkride Rotorua and in Wellington in 2018. The business has more plans to grow in 2019.
We are seeking one Part time Sales and Customer service Representative to join our friendly team. This is a challenging sales role, A positive can do attitude is a must. Your hours of work will be a mix of mornings, evenings and weekends. There may be more hours during peak holiday periods. Successful applicants must be self-motivated and able to use initiative. You will also need to be well spoken and able to engage people aged 5 to 75 from around the world.
- Engaging potential customers.
- Selling thrilling experiences.
- Processing payments and record keeping.
- Entertaining customers.
- Looking after the equipment and keeping the shop clean.
- Making and seeking bookings .
- Energetic, resilient and very keen to be successful.
- Be customer focused and have a passion for selling fun.
- Have flexible availability to work throughout the week, nights and weekends.
- Have well-developed communication skills.
- Have a can-do attitude and excellent time management skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Full product training provided – no industry experience required.
- Uncapped monthly sales performance bonus.
- Great opportunities to move up in the business.
- Be valued in a team where achievements are celebrated.
- Uniform provided.
- Have fun while you work, free rides for you.
To apply please send us your CV and include an entertaining cover letter that explains why your skills will succeeded in selling a fun experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Place of work Motion Entertainment Rotorua.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How would you rate your English language skills?