Regulatory Affairs OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
New Milk is a dairy manufacturing business, with approximately 100 staff. A small-medium team committed to success, working together to build a strong, growing and enduring business.
We have an exciting position within our Quality team. This role will be responsible for providing advice to our project teams to ensure compliance with the relevant overseas regulations (OMAR), NZ Food and Labelling Standards and ideally be familiar with Food Standard and requirements such as Codex and GB Standards. It involves development and maintenance of documents to obtain registration and variation approvals.
The effective delivery of regulatory advice and generation of regulatory documents while ensuring they are complaint is key, this includes research, preparing technical documents and generating responses to government officials. Reviewing and approving all source documents to ensure compliance and assisting with the coordination and generation of documentation in support of product renewals, annual reports, regulatory commitments and post-approval changes are also key elements of this role.
What you’ll bring
You will have an awareness of the regulatory sector, have worked in laboratory or in a Quality Assurance role in the past.
Ideally you will also have:
- Tertiary Qualification – BSc or Food Technology degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Infant Formula or Dairy Manufacturing environment, or similar.
- Experience with formalised document change control procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to multitask
- Computer literate (MS office especially in Excel and also ERP)
- A high level of attention to detail
- A determined and tenacious mind set
You will also be team oriented, curious and flexible. You will need to be enthusiastic, high energy and comfortable working in an open plan environment.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this vacancy.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
- Have you completed a qualification in science?