Architectural Technician - Revit
Advertiser: Artektus LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Dec 2018
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Revit - Draughtsperson
Our successful and well established architectural services company based in Queenstown seeks an experienced draughtsperson to join the team.
Full time permanent position
- Small, dynamic and friendly team
- Queenstown based
- Career growth prospects
This is a great opportunity for a draughtsperson to join a progressive Queenstown based company. Our company is growing quickly, with resulting increase in workload demanding the services of another draughtsperson who can hit the ground running.
We specialise in new build residential homes and subdivision developments.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Robust experience using REVIT
- Experience completing working drawings to consent stage in New Zealand
- Sound knowledge of the NZ construction sector
- The ability to produce full working drawings with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of current NZ building regulations
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
You will be rewarded with:
- An excellent career development opportunity
- Working on a wide variety of interesting projects
- Good team environment
- Competitive pay rate to the right person
Applications should comprise:
• A covering letter outlining the reasons you are applying for a position
• Curriculum vitae including education history, previous employment history, personal and professional referees.
Email to: email@example.com subject: Employment. Please call 021 217 9164 if you have any questions. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We are looking to fill this position asap so apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?