Training Success Manager
Advertiser: Proven PerformanceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Dec 2018
- Manawatu, Wanganui
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Training Success Manager
If you can commit to, and live by, the following principles then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive.
We realise we won’t be the right company for everyone.
Our expectation is that you will take the necessary steps to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for all your actions – we call this 100% ownership.
You would make an ideal candidate for joining our company if you’re willing to commit to the following 100% ownership principles:
- Be accountable - see it, own it, solve it, do it
- Measure your results
- Turn problems into opportunities (quickly!)
- Be resourceful - remember there is never a lack of resources, just a lack of resourcefulness
- Act with a sense of urgency… Do it now!
- Ask the question ‘What else can I do?’ and ‘How can I add even more value?’
- Ask for coaching ‘What can I do better?’
- Reject average and ‘good enough’. Aim for excellence.
- Reflect, learn, correct, improve and grow.
At Proven Performance we grow people to elevate performance. In order to achieve this as a company, each team member is expected to be committed to their own growth, in particular the development of a self-leadership mindset.
Details about the Position:
This is a new position and an opportunity for an experienced manager and presenter/trainer who is committed to and understands how to design, develop and deliver high ROI training that produces the changes in behaviour/performance identified by our clients.
This role has six key outcomes on the position scorecard:
- Design training programmes that exceeds the client’s, participant’s and funder’s expectations and produce an exceptional return on investment for the client.
- Lead a team of presenters and trainers who implement effective programme development, quality delivery and purposeful evaluation
- Manage relationships/partnerships with our clients consistent with Proven Performance being positioned as a their ‘internal training department’
- Develop award winning Workplace Literacy and Numeracy training based on best practice into all EWLN funded contracts.
- Secure EWLN funding for all relevant clients.
- Measure and report on the impact, value added and ROI of training for the client, participants and funder.
The role is full-time, you can be based anywhere in NZ, although ideally in one of the main centres as you will be required to be in Wanganui 2 days per week. This role does include travel. You will be expected to travel to clients locations approximately 8 days a month.
The role is supported by a dynamic Managing Director, dedicated General Manager and well organised Training Coordinator.
A nationally competitive remuneration package (including base salary and bonus) will be offered for the right candidate.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter (less than one-page please) that showcases:
- What you have done in your career that has led you to this role,
- How you will add value to our business,
- That proves you have the skills, experience and attributes that we have outlined above
And also submit a copy of your CV by 5pm, Friday 18 January 2019.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?