Advertiser: Christians Against PovertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
About the business and the role
Use your creative skills and design experience to reach people in need across Aotearoa, engage with new and existing supporters, and to inspire the Church to action!
Christians Against Poverty (CAP) partners with hundreds of Churches of various denominations all across New Zealand, equipping them to reach their communities with 5 free services – Debt Help, CAP Money, Job Clubs, Release Groups and Life Skills.
To do this, the Marketing team is tasked with increasing awareness of CAP and its services across New Zealand through various channels. As Creative Designer, you will execute creative designs within deadlines for Marketing and Communications projects, as well as working with different teams across the organization to meet their needs.
This is a part-time role, 20 hours per week.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver design projects on deadline
- Meet creative needs of different projects
- Ensure all requested reprints of material are delivered
- Execute different forms of media for various channels
- Develop and maintain a graphics library for promotional purposes
- Film and edit videos for marketing and for internal use
Skills and experience
- Proven ability in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other design programmes within the Adobe Suite
- A proven ability to prioritise workload efficiently and manage time effectively
- A people-person, who thrives working within a team
- A creative thinker, with a passion for brainstorming new ideas
- Keen attention to detail
- Photography and filming skills (preferred)
- Experience in executing design briefs through a variety of media channels (portfolio made available on request)
- Prior work with external service providors; designers, film crews, print house (preferred)
- Experience within a non-profit environment (preferred)
- Must be able to give both verbal assent to and practical demonstration of Christians Against Poverty’s Statement of Faith and Core Values
Job benefits and perks
- Regularly interact across teams with like minded, passionate people in a fun, caring environment
- Be a part of bringing life transforming help and hope to families in Aotearoa
- Maintain work-life balance with part-time 20 hour weeks and generous leave provisions
- Connect with your team and other staff on quarterly Staff Revive Days
- Be encouraged in your Christian faith, while being part of a team that is changing lives
Important Application Details
If you would like to use your skills to:
Serve the Poor, Save the Lost, With the Church, Across the Nation
then please visit the CAP NZ website, at http://www.capnz.org/get-involved/get-involved-you/work-at-cap. There you will find a full Job Description for the role, and will be able to fill in a CAP Application Form to Apply. You can also contact email@example.com with any questions. Please submit your application no later than Wednesday 30 January 2019 to be considered for the role.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications that do not include a completed CAP Application Form will not be considered.