Advertiser: Mana RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
Recruitment Coordinator – Temp
- Based in Auckland
- Short term assignment, Immediate Start
Do you have experience in HR or volume-based recruitment, strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and initiative
We are seeking an Recruitment Coordinator Temp for a large organisation. As the ideal person for this role, you will hit the ground running; be familiar with a printer/scanner, enjoy filing and archiving and be willing to assist with administration tasks to support a wider team. Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will also be able to work autonomously and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
In addition you will possess:
- Clear verbal and written communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Previous HR administration/generalist recruitment/HR experience is a must.
- Initiative and a proven willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Intermediate computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and clean police record.
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
- A working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi.
This role is an immediate start, please email your updated CV to Violetta email@example.com Tiare firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 632 1108 for more information.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a recruitment coordinator?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?