Regional Manager Early Learning Centres
Advertiser: BarnardosMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
About the role
The Regional Manager Early Learning leads a portfolio of Early Learning Centres and is responsible for people management, quality standards, customer relationships, financial management, and marketing and promotional activities to meet operational business targets – all with the aim of providing great learning outcomes for tamariki.
- Strategically leading, managing and overseeing the operation of Early Learning Centres in the region
- Leading, developing and supporting Centre Managers to coach and mentor Teachers in their Centres to provide excellent early learning outcomes for tamariki and whānau
- Business planning, including setting and managing annual budgets and oversight of occupancy growth and retention and marketing initiatives
- Monitoring Centre operations to ensure operational effectiveness
- Leading employee engagement with Barnardos Strategic Plan and guiding principles
Skills and experience
- You will have an ECE teaching qualification and a full Teaching Council practising certificate
- You will be an energetic and high performing manager and leader who inspires others through your commitment to excellence
- You will thrive on turning challenges into opportunities and creating innovative, high quality environments where tamariki can shine
- You will have first-rate communication and organisational skills, and a sound understanding of successful business drivers
- You will be confident, dedicated and resilient with a positive attitude
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Supportive professional working environment
- Learning and development programmes
- Flexible work policies
- Discounted childcare for staff members and a wellness programme which includes flu vaccinations and discounts with Southern Cross and Spec Savers
About the business
Barnardos Early Learning is the social enterprise arm of New Zealand's leading children's charity. We believe that through our collective commitment, talents and efforts we can create an Aotearoa New Zealand where every child has the opportunity to shine bright.
With your help, we can do even more!
For more information email Lesley.Brown@barnardos.org.nz or phone 027 4970946
Applications close: 5pm 30 January 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?