Aquatics & Recreation Manager
Advertiser: Watershed LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Watershed is a successful privately-owned multi-disciplinary consultancy in Auckland operating nationally. Managing assets and projects within a wide variety of sectors including aquatics, education and recreation, we have built a reputation for delivering quality client outcomes. Having established long term relationships within our sectors, the team are well equipped to provide consultancy advice and deliver projects as varied as new builds to pool upgrades, from condition assessments to feasibility studies.
The team at Watershed are looking for an Aquatics & Recreation Manager to conduct operational audits, review water quality, provide operational advice and help deliver small to medium value projects at multiple locations throughout New Zealand.
Within our Recreation division, you will be ensuring projects meet delivery time-frames, budgets, quality outcomes and any risks are minimised. You will be visiting our client sites around New Zealand delivering projects and working with some well-established clients conducting audits, providing advice, and undertaking reviews. The ability to identify and respond to opportunities for business development and growth would be beneficial, and suitably rewarded.
To be a success in this role, you will have solid industry experience, at least 2 - 3 years in the Aquatics environment with an understanding of the relevant New Zealand Standards. You must have initiative, strong leadership skills, be well organised and be responsive to change. A tertiary qualification would be valued.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in an Aquatic services role for a minimum of 3 years
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Have experience in a commercial or corporate environment
- Strong industry and association links would be an advantage
- Knowledge of NZS4441 and NZS5826 Standards
- Excellent oral/written English skills
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- ‘Can do’ attitude
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand.
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining why you should be considered for the role by email to: email@example.com noting “Aquatics and Recreation Manager” in the title.
Closing date: 25 January 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?