Advertiser: Matrix Security Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Matrix Security Group Ltd is a 100% New Zealand owned and an industry leader in commercial and residential Security Services.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a motivated and savvy individual to join our Accounting & Finance team. Reporting to the CFO this role forms part of a highly motivated and very capable team who constantly strive to exceed customer expectations.
We offer our employees career progression, competitive remuneration and a rewards and recognition programme. Our environment is professional yet relaxed and you will be instantly drawn into the positive energy of this team.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist the CFO in managing the accounting and administrative functions
- Supervising fortnightly Payroll
- Control the billing processes ensuring accurate and timely invoicing and reporting
- Oversee Accounts Payable
- MyIR filing for all tax types – PAYE, GST, FBT and RWT
- Support preparation of monthly management accounts
We are looking for a person with the following experience and skills in:
- Payroll processing is essential
- Accounts receivable and payable
- High degree of computer literacy; including MS Excel
- Able to use databases and other IT systems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Good sense of humour
To be eligible for this role you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Please send your application, including a cover letter and C.V.