Financial AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
About the Company
Our growing company is proud to be 100% New Zealand privately owned, and with a long history in this competitive industry. Centra Forklifts (through the Mitsubishi brand) operates with a firm set of family values which underpin our business culture. Customer service is paramount to the success of our business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of group cash flow forecasts, monthly financial accounts and the annual budget consolidation. You will also be responsible for delivering a wide range of business reporting and business analysis through Tableau, our adopted BI tool. This role with enable you to broaden your accounting and IT experience, and learn so much more.
Skills & Experience
For you to be effective in this role, you will be:
- degree qualified in Accounting or Finance with 3 years + financial accounting experience;
- savvy around IT systems;
- exposed to MS-sequel and business intelligence tools, ideally Tableau;
- excellent communication skills with experience communicating across multiple levels;
- strong attention to detail and a positive solution-focused attitude.
For the right candidate we will offer a good salary package with ample opportunity to show what you can do to further grow our business and your career.
Free car parking.
Why fight the traffic into the city, come and work for this proven and friendly family business.
If you have a good sense for IT and innovation, we would like you to apply. Please do so on-line, including your CV and cover letter. Or alternatively email; email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only applicants who are a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered.