Group Financial Analyst
Advertiser: Indevin LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Dec 2018
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
Calling all financial modelling gurus! We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company that is now one of the largest wine exporters and winegrowers in the country and we are on the hunt for an ambitious Financial Analyst to join our team.
With your best-in-class financial modelling skills you will be able to work with senior managers to drive decision making in the business. You have the skills to quickly analyse data and present information as well as the ability to identify key drivers in a business model. With an intuitive mind and eye for detail along with your strong communication skills you can help drive change.
You will have a finance degree, 5-years' experience in a commercial environment with a background that may have started in either consumer goods or investment banking. You have a commercial mindset and want to be in the thick of decision making.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the primary focus of this role includes:
- Owning the Indevin Group financial model to support budgeting & financial forecasting across the business; drive continuous improvements & evolution to our financial model to drive improved process and accuracy
- Develop and lead financial dashboards & KPI reporting
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to model revenue forecasting
- Provide analysis to the Sales team to drive insights & decision-making (pricing, customer profitability, working capital)
- Support management to review and understand key trends/issues arising in monthly financial results
- Analyse group financing costs; drive forecasts of expected costs and compare against actuals
- Ad-hoc analysis to support key strategic projects & business cases (M&A, key investments, valuations, competitor analysis, benchmarking) & key scenario modelling
We are open for this role to be based in Auckland or Blenheim. So, if this sounds like you drop us a line
The job sounds amazing right, so who are we?
Indevin provides bespoke New Zealand Wine Solutions to Global Retailers. We have created a range of innovative brands in partnership with major retailers and wine companies around the globe. Our experienced winemaking team and extensive winery and vineyard resources enable us to create comprehensive retailer-exclusive wine portfolios. Many of our wine brands are market leaders, developing strong and lasting connections with an increasingly discerning range of wine consumers.
We're 100% kiwi-owned and proud of it. It is a fast growing, dynamic company. We are a family. We're passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
PIONEERING | PRAGMATIC | UNIQUE