Advertiser: UPS Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
UPS is the world's leading supply chain organisation with annual revenue of USD51 billion. We deliver comprehensive supply chain solutions to our customers worldwide through our unrivalled capabilities. As the world's 9th largest airline and with over 425,000 employees, we provide flexible service options in over 220 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries, data entry into Oracle General Ledger system
- Assisting in the preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts for UPS Region office and JV Partners
- Variance Analysis for the monthly accounts
- Updating and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- General Ledger reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Assisting in the completion of the year end account and external auditing
- Daily and Monthly Cashflow Managment
- Preparation of GST and FBT returns
- Ensuring that the Provisional Income Tax is paid on a timely basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualification - Charted Accountant or equivalent designation
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Commercial Accounting experience
- Advanced Excel, including Pivot tables and LookUps
- Technical Experience – knowledge of NZ tax and Accounting preferable
- Experience in the related industry - desirable
This is a unique opportunity to work for a global company that rewards enthusiastic and motivated people.
To apply please click on the apply button below
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Recruitment agencies need not apply
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.