Advertiser: Courtenay MedicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Dec 2018
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health
Do you have a passion for primary healthcare, then come and join the nursing team at Courtenay Medical.
This is a permanent position for 3 days per week Wednesday to Friday, however for the right candidate this could be extended to 4 days per week. Availability for additional days may be required to cover annual and sick leave.
The successful applicant will be a New Zealand trained Registered Nurse:
- who is seeking a role that is varied with a passion for general practice
- is a great team player but also enjoys working autonomously
- able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- who can show long-term commitment and is dedicated to providing excellent, proactive care
- General Practice Nursing experience in New Zealand
We are offering a competitive salary with opportunities for training and development in a professional and supportive team environment.
Our practice opening hours are 8am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 5.30pm Fridays.
Applicants will have a current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.