Advertiser: Wanaka Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Dec 2018
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
An exciting opportunity exists for the newly created role of General Manager at Wanaka Medical. We are a growing practice and are looking for a General Manager who has a strong business background, well-developed leadership and communication skills, the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and a dedication to implementing strategic vision.
The General Manager is responsible for implementing Wanaka Medical’s business plan, managing day-to-day operations, working closely with directors, doctors, nurses, admin staff, WellSouth, funders, other health practitioners and most importantly, our patients.
This role will initially be 0.6 FTE however this is expected to increase as the business grows.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- The ability to translate strategy into operational activity
- Knowledge and experience of the provision of health services in primary health
- Passion and enthusiasm to motivate, lead, inspire and empower others
- The ability to work with directors and different professional groups
- Management of complex budgets and the ability to develop business cases for existing services and new opportunities
- Understanding of business improvement, 'Lean' practices and the need for continuous change
- Ability to lead with ‘soul’ to develop a culture of respect for staff, patients and our community.
If you have the skills, energy and drive for this leadership role, email a covering letter and CV or any enquiries, to email@example.com or submit online here. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 4th January 2019.