Advertiser: Rangitoto CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Dec 2018
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
About the business
Rangitoto College success comes from good leadership, highly qualified teachers, a strong curriculum and outstanding facilities combining to create a supportive and inspiring learning environment. Students enjoy our safe and culturally diverse school, developing their intellectual, emotional and social potential.
About the role
This newly created position will be responsible to the Associate Principal (pastoral) for all areas of attendance, including liaising with Whanau and School Support Services, roll completion and support of Deans Secretary.
Previous attendance experience is welcomed but not essential.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the job description.
Applications close 14 December 2018 with a view to a start in Term 1, 2019.
Applications should be made at https://rangitoto.vacancies.school.nz.
Skills and experience
- Proven database management skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High levels of accuracy and initiative.
- Organisational skills, high level of attention to detail and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player and independently.
- Experienced at problem solving.
- Confidence to liaise with a wide range of internal and external partners.