Advertiser: Brightlands Childcare CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2018
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Up to $80k plus perks
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
Brightlands Childcare Centre is proud to open it's brand new centre in Te Rapa, Hamilton.
With capacity for around 100 children across three rooms, the centre will have a leadership team of Centre Supervisors, supported by other staff. There is also ongoing professional support available from the experienced and top mentors.
We are looking for experienced managers who can role model excellent leadership qualities, inspiring and motivating others to do the same. Alongside this, you'll be responsible for meeting administrative expectations, compliance requirements and striving to achieve financial performance targets.
Whether you are looking for the next step in your career or considering moving to Waikato for some reasons, we would like to hear from you.
As our successful Centre Manager, you will have:
- A passion for building meaningful relationships with children and their families
- A drive to provide learning opportunities that extend beyond the centre, out into the wider community.
- An ability to set a 'big picture' direction, while making sure the day to day details are attended to
- Sound business acumen and to be competent in IT applications and social media utilisation
- A real vision as to what you would like to achieve as the leader of a successful centre
- A Bachelor/ Diploma of Education Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current Certification
- Proven recent success in an educational management or leadership position.
What's on offer is:
- Quality infrastructure
- Highly professional environment
- Market competitive salary plus perks
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development through industry's best mentors.
- Supportive management
To find out more about this fantastic leadership opportunity, please apply now or send an email to info.brightlands.ac.nz or contact Joanna Purdie on 021 361 822 for a confidential discussion.
Please note only the shortlisted candidates with relevant experience and qualifications will be responded to. Thank you!