Digital Marketing Manager
Advertiser: ChristchurchNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2018
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
ChristchurchNZ is the city’s economic development and city profile agency charged with igniting bold ambition, excitement, connecting changemakers, stimulating economic activity and attracting visitors to Ōtautahi Christchurch. To fulfil the mission of igniting bold ambition in the city and region, ChristchurchNZ provides targeted initiatives to support innovation and business growth while promoting the city nationally and internationally - aiming to ensure its reputation grows as a vibrant and exciting city surrounded by mountains and beaches and a place where people experiment and test new ideas and innovate in business, technology and society. To find out more visit www.christchurchnz.com
Reporting to the General Manager – Marketing, Brand and Communications you will play a key role in the redesign of the ChristchurchNZ website establishing it as a significant web presence for Christchurch. You will have a well-developed understanding of targeting consumers online, robust strategic digital marketing expertise and the ability to lead a small team of analytics and digital experts to leverage the great story Christchurch has to tell. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the digital marketing strategy
- Ensuring search engine optimisation, web performance management and behaviour targeting of consumers
- Managing and continuously improving the delivery of digital campaigns
- Driving results from creative new growth strategies that you identify from trends and insights based on performance
You will also:
- Analyse feedback and market trends to ensure ChristchurchNZ and all of its teams stay head of industry trends and best in practice
- Ensure integration of all ChristchurchNZ collateral materials seamlessly into online assets
- Provide general marketing and communications support in building and implementing plans
- Be skilled at engaging external stakeholders and building strong internal relationships in a matrix organisation
Skills and experience:
To be successful in this role you will consider yourself a digital leader current on trends, have leadership experience and the ability to successfully manage people. Your successful track record establishing best in class digital marketing strategies necessary to improve performance in identified sectors like tourism and business-to-business. A BS/MS degree marketing or a related field is also required.
If you feel you possess the above qualities and are drawn by the opportunity to contribute to this influential organisation that will tangibly make a difference to the city we live in, apply now by submitting your cover letter and CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
To view a position description, please find it attached to the job our website https://www.christchurchnz.org.nz/careers
Applicants will remain open until a placement is made.