Territory Manager - Dental
Advertiser: Healthcare Essentials LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Sales
The rewards are high for the person with the attributes we are seeking. We specialise in sales and education to Dental professionals throughout New Zealand.
A position for a Sales Representative with experience both in the field of dentistry and sales has become available in the Wellington Region which extends to New Plymouth in the West and Gisborne in the East.
We seek someone who can ensure that the excellence in customer service and support that has been provided in this area is maintained for existing and potential customers
The successful applicant will be someone who can:
- Maintain relationships and provide strong customer support with our established client base
- Build professional relationships with new clients and see opportunities to grow our business
- Quickly learn pertinent details of our vast line of dental products
- Be motivated to succeed, achieve sales and grow budgets in a highly competitive environment
- Work autonomously with integrity and honesty while actively supporting marketing and promotional activities of the company
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions, workshops and other continuing education events.
- Be a team player who takes pride in providing exceptional customer service
The position will involve some overnight stays each alternate fortnight.
A full New Zealand driver’s licence is required and the successful applicant must be a New Zealand resident.
The rewards are high for the person with the attributes we are seeking. It is a salary and commission-based position with company vehicle provided.
Healthcare Essentials is an established and respected New Zealand owned dental supply company. We specialise in sales and education to Dental professionals and represent some of the world's leading niche dental manufacturers who invest heavily in professional training and support
If you have a strong customer focus, the necessary attributes and are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV today. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.