Travel and Event Coordinator
Advertiser: GO Conference and IncentiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2018
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Travel Agents/Consultants
Are you an organized and energetic travel consultant with a high attention to detail? Ready for the next step in your career?
As our name suggests, GO Conference & Incentive manage corporate conferences and incentive group travel, and we take groups all over the world. As a leader in the niche travel sector for 20 years, we can arrange those amazing experiences that our clients ordinarily just couldn’t buy.
If you are someone who is passionate about maintaining and building rapport with our amazing clients, has high attention to detail, a drive for results and a collaborative working style that supports a high performing team, we want to talk to you!
Take the next step in your career as a Travel and Event Co-ordinator in the GO Conference & Incentive team, based in the heart of Auckland CBD.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Assisting the Account Manager with project management of events
- Liaison with event delegates for travel and other queries
- Completing booking arrangements
- Maintaining a delegate database and the setup of allocated events
- Exploring business growth through assisting with extension travel for delegates
- Undertaking airport duty to see groups off, and escorting groups offshore and domestically
- Invoicing and receipting
- Adhering to group planning timelines
- Creating, checking and ensuring all client documentation is undertaken to the highest standards
- Attending training courses, supplier sessions and familiarisations as requested
- Contributing with ideas/ suggestions about ways to improve client programmes, service standards and office systems
What will make you successful with us?
- Sensational customer service skills
- Administration superstar
- Exceptional time management and great attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Experience with Amadeus as well other IT Systems, and great Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to be flexible with travel
If you're ready to step into a role that will challenge, then we'd love to talk to you. Please apply with your CV and cover letter.