Midwife - Casual
Advertiser: Birthing Centre LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2018
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Midwifery, Neo-Natal, SCN & NICU
Te Papaioea Birthing Centre is seeking experienced midwives to work in our community-based birthing centre in Palmerston North on a casual (as and when needed) basis.
Our midwifery led birthing centre has 12 private birthing rooms and you will provide birth support to LMC midwives and high-quality postnatal care to mothers and babies of our region.
You will be flexible and able to work as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a current Midwifery Council of New Zealand practising certificate
- Have a minimum 3 year midwifery experience including community based midwifery.
Key areas of focus:
- Knowledge and skills specific to Primary Maternity Level Service
- BFHI knowledge and experience preferred
Birthing Centre Limited (BCL) is committed to identifying, supporting and protecting vulnerable children. This role is classified as a children's worker role under the Vulnerable Children's Act 2014.