Advertiser: EHL GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2018
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Management
EHL Group is a highly experienced team of engineers, electricians, designers and technicians dedicated to providing engineering solutions that meet the needs of a wide range of customers from Industrial, Energy and Marine through to the Food & Beverage markets.
We are looking for an experienced planner, with high level communication skills and a solution focused attitude together with a good sense of humor! You’ll need to be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as enjoy being part of a team. We would like someone to make this role their own and grow with the Company.
As Planner, you will be responsible for achieving timely coordination and implementation of the planning and programming functions required for a variety of projects and assist in achieving agreed objectives. This opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your previous success, learning and knowledge, gained from a successful career, whilst working with a project team and other internal stakeholders to achieve best possible outcomes in a safe environment.
- Scheduling mechanical maintenance work and project work plans
- Scheduling labour
- Maintaining the data in the EHL’s management system (Infusion)
- Manage critical and spare parts inventory and supplier relationships
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and other Technical Specialists to resource Projects and Technical Services Jobs
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years planning experience
- Tertiary planning qualification and/or management experience
- MS Project
- Relevant project management experience/qualification
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulic and electrical systems with a working knowledge of engineering methods
- Practical problem solving, data analysis and fault-finding experience
- Strong MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Project skills
- Experience in managing and delivering great customer service
To be a successful candidate you will need to be a self-starter who is highly motivated, well organised and committed to the highest possible work standards. You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and suppliers.
If this sounds like the right role for you, we would love to hear how you can be a valuable member of our team and have a long rewarding career at EHL, please apply online now with your CV and cover letter.
Please only apply if you have eligibility to work in New Zealand.