Regional Marketing Advisor
Advertiser: Classic GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Oct 2018
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Being the third largest residential builder in New Zealand, Classic Builders is geared towards the simple purpose of helping Kiwis realise their dream – to own their own home and build a future in it.
We promise our clients the most compelling customer experience, always moving forward with a clear focus on innovation, quality and excellence. And the marketing team are passionate about delivering this.
You will be working in an environment where thinking big, challenging the norm, and wanting to be different is standard. Being agile is key to how this team operates as they contribute to a lot of initiatives within Classic Builders, around New Zealand, and across the Classic Group. The team operates as ‘one’ with plenty of experience and growth on offer.
- Planning and delivery of ongoing regional marketing initiatives and campaigns to achieve brand awareness and enquiry targets
- Be the point of call when regions require marketing support and advice
- Work closely with internal teams and external suppliers to schedule, create and implement marketing activity
- Develop campaign ideas and messaging tailored to support regional projects and activity, and activating across digital, print, and other platforms
- Track, analyse and report back on various metrics
- Monitor industry activity while researching industry innovation and opportunity
- Be a Classic Builders brand ambassador, always adhering to and demonstrating brand principles and guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- loves teamwork and spending day-to-day in the fast seat
- has 3 - 4 successful years of marketing experience and intuitively spots opportunity
- is very organised, picks things up quick and doesn’t mind juggling
- Is good at using data to their advantage
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thinks outside the box and challenges the norm
- A tertiary qualification in marketing will be a distinct advantage
Core to what we do at Classics is our values, so if these resonate with you and the way you work, then you'll fit in fine:
- We care
- We work as one team
- We are daring
- We deliver excellence
Our plan is to evolve and lead the residential building industry in NZ.
If you want to be part of the Team that achieves this, then we look forward to meeting you!