Advertiser: SVSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2018
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
SVS Veterinary Supplies is a well-known and major wholesaler within the New Zealand veterinary market. We are a NZ owned and operated business with three branches nationwide. The company has built a loyal customer base due to its strong focus on partnerships and delivering high value adding solutions to its customers. We have a full time vacancy in our Wigram Distribution centre for an energetic and enthusiastic person.
Work Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm leaving your weekends free.
Be part of a team committed to providing a great service to our customers.
The work involves:
- Picking and packing orders ready for dispatching to our customers using scanner technology
- Meeting deadlines
- General warehouse duties
Previous warehouse and forklift experience would be an advantage, but full training will be given to the right applicant.
If you are:
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- A team orientated person
- Fit and don’t mind hard work as the role is physically demanding at times
- Have a good understanding of computers
- Have a good knowledge of New Zealand towns
Then we would like to talk to you about becoming part of our small and friendly team.
Only email applications are accepted. No walk-ins please.
Applications close: Midday on Monday 29th October 2018.
Please direct confidential enquiries to Jenna Dunn on 021 347 379. For more information visit www.svs.co.nz