Construction Administrator - Fixed term
Advertiser: Classic GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2018
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We’re gutsy and ambitious. We’re down to earth. We’re smart and curious. We are people obsessed. We understand.
Operating nationwide, the Classic Group has developed an enviable reputation for being consistently awarded for customer care and satisfaction over the past 22 years.
The Classic Group of companies comprises of our land and property development division Classic Developments, our residential construction division Classic Builders, our lifestyle retirement division Classic Life and our commercial construction division CBC Construction. We currently employ over 220 staff around New Zealand.
CBC Construction is looking for a highly skilled administrator with experience in the construction industry - Procore system experience would be a distinct advantage.
You will need to be an excellent communicator, familiar with council consenting requirements and the lodging of consents along with being the go -to person for all general CBC enquiries.
This is a 10 month fixed term role covering parental leave.
- Coordination of the tender process for potential projects, compiling of supporting documents and subcontractor quotations
- Oversight of all projects on the go, communicating regularly with internal and external stakeholders
- Timely lodging of buildings consents, CPU and CCC
- Maintain plant & equipment registers and staff training records
- General administration and P.A duties for the CBC Tauranga team including travel arrangements, meeting bookings, minutes
- H&S Administration for the team - training, records, requirements and PPE gear
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 experience in construction administration environment preferred
- Working knowledge of office based IT systems and advanced skills in MS Office applications
- Proven experience in a day-to-day general administration service and quality assurance capacity
- Highly commended in delivering top quality service and support
- Porcore system experience highly beneficial
Core to what we do at Classics is our values, so if these resonate with you and the way you work, then you'll fit in fine:
- We care
- We work as one team
- We are daring
- We deliver excellence
If this sounds like a bit of you, apply by clicking the link!