Advertiser: Classic GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2018
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
We’re gutsy and ambitious. We’re down to earth. We’re smart and curious. We are people obsessed. We understand.
Classic is a success story that so far spans 20+ years. A couple of guys with different skills had a shared vision to build homes for Kiwis. They wanted to build better homes with quality and affordability taking centre stage.
Now the third largest residential builder in New Zealand, Classic Builders has built over 5,000 homes – bringing so many home dreams to life.
But we can’t do this alone – we rely on the tenacity of our people, the heart of our business.
Due to internal promotion, our thriving and well-respected Tauranga Branch is seeking a new Branch Manager to lead the team. Through strong leadership, the Branch Manager is responsible for the delivery of overall operational efficiency, sales and business performance of the Bay of Plenty region.
- Overall leadership of the Bay of Plenty branch, ensuring the culture of the team reflects our company values
- Driving growth in the region including increasing profitability and sales
- Development and implementation of strategy and tactical plans
- Oversee operations for the branch, ensuring development and construction timeframes are met
- Ensuring Classic’s high quality builds are produced, and our clients are happy
- Management of the team, including ensuring resourcing levels are appropriate, staff have clear goals and learning and development needs are met.
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience in management positions, with commercial acumen
- A successful track record in team leadership, with a strong leadership mentality
- Comprehensive understanding of the residential building industry
- A tertiary qualification in construction and/or management will be a distinct advantage
Core to what we do at Classics is our values, so if these resonate with you and the way you work, then you'll fit in fine:
- We care
- We work as one team
- We are daring
- We deliver excellence
If this sounds like a bit of you, then let us bring your dreams to life as well and apply by clicking the link!