Advertiser: High Country ContractingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sep 2018
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Conservation, Parks & Wildlife
High Country Contracting is a leading Rural Pest Control Company based in South Canterbury and Otago. We specialise in the control and survey of several pests from possums, wallabies, ferrets, rabbits and pigs through to wilding pine trees and plant pests in our beautiful Canterbury and Otago High Country.
Due to exciting new opportunities and recent expansion we are looking for a new Regional Manager to operate in our South Canterbury branch based in Pleasant Point. We are looking for someone with a passion for the outdoors and our environment combined with strong team management skills. The position will involve detailed contract compliance, client relations and staff management at a high level.
This is a busy and fast paced role which will suit a motivated individual that is comfortable under pressure and able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
To be successful in this role you will display;
• experience in leading and managing high performing teams
• technical knowledge and experience relevant to the pest (animal and plant) control industry
• excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build credibility with clients and stakeholders
• a strong commitment to Health and Safety
• an interest in personal and peer development
• proficiency in IT, including GIS data management and associated apps
• high attention to detail and great organisational skills
• high personal integrity that includes maintaining confidentiality
• work under pressure in a way that inspires others to do their best
Don’t restrict yourself by working for a corporate... bring your own flare and passion to the position by working for a privately-owned company built on a great culture and strong work ethic. This is a hands-on career that will provide plenty of variety and challenges. If you have the right mix of skills and experience to succeed in this role, we’d love to hear from you.