Advertiser: Olafs Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sep 2018
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
Olaf's Artisan Bakery Café has been one of the busiest cafes in Mt Eden. We pride ourselves on the finest European & Mediterranean cuisine and artisan hand-made breads.
We are currently looking for a Cafe Manager. A current Duty Manager's Certificate is essential and we require 3-4 years' experience in a similar role.
To be a successful candidate for this role, it is essential that you...
- can handle extreme pressure
- enjoy working at full capacity
- can lead a team as well as be a team player
- must have excellent verbal communication skills
- have excellent people skills
- are committed and dedicated to your profession
- see hospitality is a career
- are passionate and take pride in your work
- are honest and reliable
- are fluent in English writing, speaking and listening
If you are looking for a new challenge then we are interested in talking to you.
You must be flexible with the days you can work and you must be able to work both weekend days and public holidays where required.
Successful applicants will have a minimum of 3 - 4 years' experience in their role.
Please note: Only applicants with current working visas with a minimum of 2 years or permanent residents of NZ will be considered for this position.
Applicants not meeting the above criteria will not be contacted.