Zund Operator/Display Maker – Print | Signage | Display
Advertiser: Big Colour Imaging LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Aug 2018
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Other
Details your strength? A natural troubleshooter?
Well look no further. We have an opening for an experienced CNC operator who is skilled in transforming a single dimensional substrate into a 2D or 3D masterpiece. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team, and there is even a late start!
- Laying out and cutting substrates.
- Fabricating and assembling displays or signage.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Assisting with print finishing where required.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience and expertise in the operation of flatbed digital cutting and/or cnc machines i.e. Zund, Konsberg and Saber cutters.
- Have proven skill in laminating, mounting, signage and display production.
- Solid product knowledge of print and finishing media.
- CAD or Vector Illustration Software experience desirable.
- Be organised with the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Have excellent time management skills and be deadline focused.
- Demonstrate professionalism and initiative
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be practical, positive and proactive with a willingness to help others.
A bit about us
Big Colour is a New Zealand owned and operated business who for over thirty years has been delivering innovative imaging solutions. We are one of New Zealand's leading producers of graphic production solutions for Retail, Commercial Interiors, Events, Museums and Exhibitions. Vital to our success is understanding our client's needs to enable us to deliver to the tight deadlines, and quality standards we are renowned for.
A remuneration package would be negotiated with the successful candidate based on skills, experience and potential commercial opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application (cv and cover letter) via the APPLY button. Applicants for this role should have a NZ Citizenship/Residency or hold a valid NZ work visa.